Dr. Vergolias has conducted clinical training seminars on a number of clinical and forensic topics:
Dr. Vergolias provides clinical consultation and risk assessment training for the Wake County CIT Police Officers training academy, Wake County Crisis Unit, and the Wake County Gang Partnership. He has provided professional training seminars at the local, State, and National levels.
- Parenting Skill Building
- Coping with Terminal Illness
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress and Anger Management
- Violence, Threat, and Risk Assessment
- School and Workplace Conflict / Violence
- Gang Risk and Gang Violence
- The Psychology of Stalking / Obsessional Following
- Behavioral Crime Scene Analysis
Contact him today to arrange a training seminar, presentation, or consultation.